- Issues can be researched with ease. They can check the facts of others' arguments.
- Voters can choose to access a variety of news and information sites which aren't monopolised by large media organisations.
- Votes can be cast from a personal mobile device in a convenient and secure way, probably boosting "turnout".
- The device can be carried to a private and secure location providing better secrecy of votes cast.
- Voters can be prompted to vote, boosting "turnout".
Tuesday, 18 March 2014
this report by Starcom MediaVest and the BBC, tablet users "consume" more news across more topics. This means that mobile internet is helping educate people about current affairs, supporting the adoption of Interactive Democracy in a number of ways:-